Monday, May 30, 2011

A Crafty Creative Re-Use

Hi Everyone,

This week I got crafty with some old crockery and glassware and thought that I would share the idea with you. It only took me five minutes and a little glue to complete and the end result was well worth it. I think it would make a lovely gift idea too so I might make a few more. To make this three tier cake stand all you need is three plates and two small wine or sherry glasses and some high strength craft glue. Here is the end result.


Here are a few by professionals for inspiration, I love the idea of the china cup vase at the top.





So the next time you think about throwing out that odd plate or mismatched glass hold back I am sure you will find a use for it, for some ides on how to re-use other household items have a look at one of our old posts, The Creative Re-use

Love the Yummy Mummies and The Jetsetting Babies

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment