Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tara's Moving..

Hi Folks,
Sorry I have been so bad at posting lately, Luckily Mama Angi is on the ball and has been updating the blog. I am moving over to London in a month and we have had a bit of a nightmare trying to find a house. As soon as I find a house, we are beaten to the mark, but it looks like (fingers crossed) we have found a lovely house in Clapham. Its aptly called Nappy Valley as there are lots of young families who live around the area. I will be doing lots of lovely reviews from there for the next year and finding all the best places for us Mama's to take our little ones.  I am going to miss Angi and Amelie terribly, but I know that this next year we will be having lots of adventures with them, home and abroad.
So for now I am back to packing up boxes..

Lots of Love Tara and Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment