Saturday, April 9, 2011

Review # 11 Le Pain Quotidien

I am finding my self in London more often than not lately, due to work and when ever I am there I always try to catch up with some friends as well. My favorite place by far in London is the ultra trendy Le Pain Quotidien.


A: 201-203 Kings Road, London, SW3 5ED
T: 020 7486 6154
E: kingsroad@lpquk.biz
W: http://www.lepainquotidien.co.uk



I first came across Le Pain in LA, it was where I went at every opportunity. When I heard there was a Le Pain in London, and not just one but several I could not wait to go there. With its Organic foods and yummy spreads on the table for you to put on your home made bread what's not to love!

This beautiful rustic restaurant offers everything from breakfast lunch and dinner. They have cakes and an array of croissants and pastries. As every thing is home made, organic and relatively healthy you don't mind giving your baby a bite of what ever you are eating. The coffees and hot drinks come in 3 different sizes cup bowl and a swimming pool. Ok not quite a swimming pool but it is huge!

Yummy Mummies from all around come to Le Pain for brunch and coffee with friends, in fact it is so popular you may even see some Super Model Yummy Mummies sitting there sipping their camomile tea and nibbling on the boiled eggs with soldiers. I have seen an array of famous people sitting at their big old wooden tables with their bugaboos all lined up at that door. 

So if you happen to find your self in London I would highly recommend popping in for brunch with your little ones. 

High Chairs- Y 
Baby Changing-Y (Tres Posh)
Children's Menu- N ( but everything can be modified to baby portions. )
Kids Actives- N (but great people watching for the Mummies)

Love 
The Yummy Mummies and The Jetsetting Babies

No comments:

Post a Comment