Friday, September 9, 2011

Jimmy Choo, I do...

Isn't it funny everywhere you look you can find fashion inspiration I must say that Tara is the queen of being inspired, finding the look and then being able to pull it off. Me I have a lot of great ideas but they don't always translate into that polished look I am going for.

At Dublin Zoo last weekend Amelie had an amazing time playing with the tigers. Seeing the lovely fur coats the tigers were wearing made me wish I could pull of an animal prints (prints not real ones of course!) but I have never been that adventurous. I stumbled across the perfect shoe with just a splash of leopard print and I can officially say that I am in love, head over well toes with this hot pump by Jimmy Choo...



and I think that I would also like this 'lipstick red, soft box leather and quilted' clutch also available in their Autumn winter collection! Yum...





Happy weekend Everyone

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment