Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hi everyone, hope you enjoyed our first review. We would love to hear what you think? Have you been to the Giddy Goose? Do your experiences match ours? I must say I got a delicious take away Latte from there yesterday… hmmm does anyone think that I have a coffee problem? Haha!

I really enjoyed that bit of sunshine today. We had a lovely walk on the Pier and it was great to get a bit of fresh air. While I was down in The People’ Park in Dun Laoghaire at the Coco Markets today with Amelie and my father in-law, making the most of the gorgeous weather, I picked up a flyer for a free event that sounds like loads of fun for families living in Dublin. It looks like it will be an exciting day out for the whole family! Finger crossed for some good weather!

Date:         Sunday 23rd January
Time:         12pm to 3pm
LocationThe People’s Park Dun Laoghaire
Cost:          Free
What:       'Kickstart 2011'

Bouncy Castles, Entertainers, Dj's, Face Painters, Games, Sports and it's all free.
The Coco Markets farmers markets will be there as always too.
Try a Duck Pie, I get them all the time they are delicious!

Last year my husband and I took Amelie to the Teddy Bears Picnic in Blackrock. It was an extremely windy day and Amelie was tiny so we didn’t get too involved in the activities but we still had a fabulous day. It will be held again this year on the 3rd July, check out www.dlrevents.ie for more info on 'Kickstart 2011', The Teddy Bears Picnic and loads of great family fun event coming up in 2011!

Here is a photo of Amelie on her way to the Teddy Bears Picnic last year, she was so small then, i miss that. Now that she is running around all over the place she seems so grown up!



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment